Friday, August 24, 2007

Metal Mouth

I'm going to get my teeth straightened. Coming from a poor family, my parents never had the money to get my teeth done. Now I'm 23 and I may not make a fortune, but I can have braces financed. It's going to cost $5,600 and I'm going to have to make an initial payment of $1,200 once I get them on. So I need to save up like a mofo in order to achieve my celebrity smile.

My teeth aren't too bad. If I smile head on you most likely won't notice, but if you see me smile on my right side you can tell one tooth is sticking out a little. And that annoys me like hell, so I'm going whack it into place with the help of my orthodontist. As well as a fix up that darn crowding problem. So in 18+ months time I'll be able to smile big and wide, like Julia Roberts. Yay for me!

No comments: