Friday, August 17, 2007

Waxing woes

If there's one thing I suck at, it's waxing my legs. I can't wax to save my life. I can do my underarms and upperlips, but for the life of me I cannot figure out my legs. You'd think it'd be the easiest bit to do- it's a relatively flat, large surface. Even when I spend hundreds of dollars on different types of wax and waxing kits; strip wax, salon wax, pre-wax strips, it doesn't matter, it always goes pear shaped for me.

Which is why I just paid $19 to get a half leg wax done proffessionally. I just don't understand... how come, when the beautician applies the wax, it slides on smoothly and consistently? And when they tear the strip away, all the hairs come out? It's so not fair. But it looks like I'm going to always have to get my legs done at the beauty salon.

No comments: