Thursday, May 15, 2008

Will I Have a Jelly Belly?


I'm getting really paranoid that my belly's gonna end up looking like this at the end of my pregnancy. Eek! Granted, the woman in the picture was pregnant with triplets, but still. This is my second pregnancy after all. They say that after getting pregnant the first time your abdominal muscles weaken and it's harder to regain your figure with each subsequent pregnancy. Uh-oh.

I have been slathering on Palmers Cocoa Butter Concentrated Stretch Mark Cream daily since 2 months ago, but I already have stretch marks from my previous pregnancy and this bump is a lot bigger than my last. Plus I'm fatter. So I am destined to have an ugly, loose jelly belly aren't I? *Sobs* Oh why oh why am I even having a baby? Sheesh! I've already got one, what am I gonna do with another?!

No comments: