Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm So Back

Here I am agian. Guess what? I'm actually hot! I didn't think I'd be after pushing out a 3.5kg baby, but four and a half months down the track here I am, quite possibly better than when I started. I've whittled down to 58kgs from 75kgs. Not bad, eh? Just in time for christmas! In my previous post I was worried about having a jelly belly. It's not too bad, if I am careful with the calories I consume I think I can get a pretty flat tummy by the time xmas rolls around. Happy bikini days are here again!

I'm such a celeb. If only I were talented at acting or singing, I'd have fit into Hollywood no probs. I have such a celeb lifestyle, minus the money. I have a baby (most celebs do ie: Jessica Alba, Gwen, Angelina Jolie to name a few), I sprang back into shape asap after I gave birth (just like all the starlets do), I have postnatal depression (Angelina Jolie), I've had a stint in a psychiatric ward (Britney Spears... and sure, nothing to be proud of but omg, I'm just like her!), and I'm still hot even after giving birth (Christina Aguilera). So, yeah. Just ask for my autograph, why don't you?

Haha. You can see why I had to go to hospital. I'm just so messed up. *sigh*. At least I'm pretty.

No comments: