Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm Not Pregnant... Boo Hoo

*Sniffle* I'm not pregnant. The four pregnant tests I've taken have all confirmed the same thing to me. BFNs! Oh well. There's always next cycle.

I was looking at some old photos of me and my god, my skin was so clear. I looked like a model. And now? I'm a spotty mess. Seriously, what is up with my skin? It's a break out bonanza. Why? Why, Lord, why? Please give me back my clear skin!

Maybe it's got something to do with getting my period? Hmm.

I need to get hot agian. I need to lose a bit of weight, just a few kilos, say 3kgs. And fix my skin up. And tone up. I wish I could do all that without actually having to do anything. But no, I'm gonnna have to work hard at it.

At least it'll take my mind off baby making for a while!

No comments: